Sunday, May 2, 2010

Weigh In

Up .4. At this point I just feel like it is a joke. I work out 6 days a week and eat healthier than most people I know. I am sort of over it. It isn't like I am obese or anything, just chubby. I think that I need a break. I am going to continue to eat well because that is just what I eat now. Most of my meals are almost exclusively veggies except at night when I cook meat because Craig always wants meat.

I am going to the doctor tomorrow to talk them (finally) about my thyroid. I hope that will shed some light into why I am eating healthier than I was two years ago and I was losing weight then but am not now.

I have noticed that certain parts have changed. I think that my stomach is bigger but I feel like my actual waist line is smaller. Weird huh. I might try to take my measurements and see if those move.

I will be strict this week in one last effort before vacation, then I am going to enjoy my vacation and get back on the wagon when I get back.

I feel like I say the same thing every week......it is getting old so I might stop posting for a while.

No comments:

Post a Comment