Monday, January 10, 2011

2011 - My Year

I feel like I have started over about 100 times...is that normal for weight loss? Probably but it doesn't really make me feel any better. I don't want to be another statistic but here I am again.

I started doing WW again (and I actually signed up for the program this time) on Jan 2nd. I signed up before then but my goal through the holidays was just to maintain and then I would start for real in the New Year. Last week was my first week on the plan and I found it to be extremely easy. I decided to focus on trying to get all my water in and to eat all my veggies and fruit. It was a bit of a different focus rather than just focusing on the weight aspect of it all. I think that focusing on what I HAD to eat and drink instead of what I SHOULDN'T eat or drink really helped to set my frame of mind. Once I got in all that I had to get in, there wasn't much room for the bad stuff. YAY. I hope that this week will go as well but I don't think that it started out as well. Yesterday I craved (and ate) a few little cookies that I had made. I will be sure to track the points but I need to be careful. I have a half marathon on Sunday so I will not be doing any strenuous exercise this week so I can rest up for that. I think that another part of the reason I was so successful last week was because I got in quite a few Activity Points. Those will be harder to come by this week...

No comments:

Post a Comment