Wednesday, March 3, 2010

D60RS

I weighed in on Sunday and I was down .6lbs. That isn't too bad considering that I ate a lot of King Cake this week that was sent to me by one of our locations. YUMMY!!!

This week I am out of town and I have been trying to be good. I have pretty much only had water (had one diet coke tonight at dinner) and no beer. Been eating a lot of vegetables and I even have run the past two days (3miles each day). Hopefully that will help me to lose a little. Normally when I am on the road I aim to just maintain but this span of 12 days I have set a goal of losing a pound...hope it works out.

My clothes are starting to fit better so I do feel like I have been making progress. Even though it is really slow, it is still better than the back and forth that I was doing before. I also think that if I make it a few more weeks I will really start to see the lbs drop off because I will be out on my bike and I have decided to train for a half marathon. With all the bike riding and running, I should be able to burn a lot more calories. I also still need to get the weight lifting into the rotation. I have not done that at all and I think that it might be what I need to jump start my losses.....at least I hope.

To hit my goal of 10lbs by my May vacation I have to lose 1lb a week...I can do it!!! Honestly I would be pretty happy with about 5 more lbs if it would come off my stomach.

No comments:

Post a Comment