Sunday, March 14, 2010

Weigh In

Yeah, it wasn't so good this morning. I gained 3lbs in the last two weeks according to the scale. Not good. I hope that it will come off quickly with me eating some meals at home the next two weeks and with my continued running. I have to say that I am also hoping it was just one of those off days on the scale. I probably expected a lb to come back but not 3! I ran 2/3 of the days I was gone, burning around 400 calories at each one and eating pretty well most of the time (it is that most of the time part that will get you every time). I am going to try not to really worry about it and just get back on track, I mean this is real life. Plus, I have a ton of travel for working coming up so I have to be able to figure this out!

3 comments:

  1. Thanks. If I am being honest with myself, I ate more than normal...especially bread. Normally I do not allow myself to have any and this time I did. I don't think that I had 3lbs worth but I am sure it contributed. It is always going to be hard to travel and eat well, I just have to really make an effort and last week I just didn't have it in me. Tonight I am cooking a yummy meal and am planning for the week so I hope to have a better weigh in next week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been all over the place since getting back from vacation. But you're right, the "most" of the time is the killer. I think Kim and I are gonna run this thing in Ga called the Warrior Dash. 3.22 miles with crazy obstacles throughout the race. Everyone who finished gets a Warrior Helmet!

    ReplyDelete