Monday, March 29, 2010

Weigh In Day

Yesterday was my weigh in and I am down 4lbs...now, does that really sound right for a week for someone of my size? No, it doesn't. The conclusion I have still lies in the belief that I was just retaining water that one week with the really high weigh in from all the sodium on the road. It is the only explanation and this past week on the road I made sure to change dressings and to really watch the sodium.

This week I am in town so I am hoping to get a good loss next Sunday, then I go out (but only for 5 days) and then I am back in for another 10. I think that this week and the week after next might give me a chance to make it close to my goal before vacation...here's to hoping!

I have lots of workouts planned for the week and we are supposed to get beautiful weather so I probably will also get to work in the garden...that will be a few (hundred) extra calories burned and it will be fun at the same time.

No comments:

Post a Comment