Monday, March 22, 2010

UGH!

I am just frustrated...the weigh in wasn't good for the second week in a row. I am really not understanding how I could have possibly eaten enough in 10 days to gain 3lbs...it just seems ridiculous to me. That is over 10K extra calories and there is just no way!

Oh well, I am back on track and watching what I eat again...this travel is just really killing me. I will luckily be home for about 10 days after this trip but I don't think that will be enough to lose the 10lbs that I wanted to lose in time for our vacation (which is now 13). That part makes me really sad because I was doing so well.... it is also disappointing because now I really feel like I am going to have to watch every single morsel of food that goes in my mouth for the rest of my life and it doesn't seem right that everyone I travel with makes fun of me for eating healthy and they eat like crap but I gain weight.

I guess weight loss has highs and lows....I still would like to add weight lifting to my routine, maybe that will help somewhat....

I am just frustrated.

1 comment:

  1. I'm sorry. Maybe it is bread consumption? Since you are doing vegetarian on the road maybe all the bread/pasta/potatoes are adding up?

    ReplyDelete