Friday, November 20, 2009

Day 107

I haven't posted this week because there wasn't much to report. I wasn't around on Sunday to weigh so I did it on Monday and was up a little. It wasn't my official weigh in day (which I am sure would have been worse since I had Taco Bell at 1:30am on Saturday night) but it was the closest I could get.

This week I have felt the urge to eat a lot. That sucks but I have tried to at least pick some healthy things. I also have worked out all 4 days this week! 3 spin classes and a muscle pump class! I am really proud of myself and hoping that it will pay off. I am also going to a spin AND muscle pump class tomorrow. I am trying to get more weight lifting into my routine but I feel silly doing it in the main gym part because I am so weak. I need to get some heavier than 5 lb weights to work with at home for a while....

Anyway, I will check back in on Sunday for the weigh in.

1 comment: