Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Day 91 - shouldn't I have seen more progress

Well, today I am feeling a bit discouraged. I ate some pumpkin bread when I went out to lunch with a coworker yesterday and when I got back and looked up the points it was 20!! 20!! I only get 21 in a day! UGH, I was sick. I did really well the whole rest of the day but since I normally use all my weekly points I am now over for the whole week with 3.5 days to go. I also peeked at the scale and it was up again....that doesn't really make sense...it is not like I overate yet....probably by the end of the week I will be over but as of today I am right on.....very frustrating and just hoping that it has to do with the outside factors that I deal with.

I have cooked really good for us stuff this week....we had roast beef (vegetarian, hormone/antibiotic free beef) and roasted potatoes the other night, then homemade french onion soup last night and tonight I am cooking a turkey breast (like the kind with all the bones still in and stuff). This is the first time I have made just a turkey breast (or a turkey when it wasn't Thanksgiving) but I am looking forward to it and then we should be set with leftovers for most of the weekend. I have a healthy potato soup recipe that I got off a WW site that I will probably try one night when we don't want anymore leftovers.

I also went to the gym twice this week...only problem is that now I feel like I HAVE to go because I need to earn some more pts so I will hopefully lose this week. I tried to run today but it went horribly....I was sucking wind way too early and never really could catch my breath....I think that I am more out of shape than I thought.

The good news is that I think that next week is the only week I will travel between now and the end of the year minus the week I go home for xmas so I should be able to really get some good eating in while I am in town (and some time with C, which is always a bonus).

Anyway, just had to vent today....but trying not to get down about it all.....I just feel like for being on day 91 I should be a lot further along....but then I guess that I have learned a lot in those 91 days and should see much better progress in the next 91. It can't be worse.....

No comments:

Post a Comment