Monday, November 9, 2009

Day 96 - weigh in

Well, that was yesterday but I didn't report in. I was down .2lbs. Not much but there were a couple days when I ate poorly and I went over my points for the week by a little bit so I was just happy to lose.

Yesterday was a great point day and I even got on some exercise raking leaves. According to my heart rate monitor I burned over 500 calories by raking leaves for an hour. It was beautiful in OH this weekend so it was much better to be outside rather than inside.

I also made a healthy potato soup yesterday (nothing super processed) that I will share when I am not on my blackberry. I am not sure it is for everyone but we liked it :-). Definitely not the super rich kind you get in the restaurants.

1 comment:

  1. Way to go. A loss is a loss. We had a beautiful day here yesterday too. Walked and bathed most of our dogs.

    ReplyDelete