Sunday, November 22, 2009

Weigh In

It went well today. I was down about 1.4 from last which is good but since I was up last week by a pound, I am really only down .4. Oh well. It is still down. I can deal with the two pounds down, one pound up that comes with traveling because it still nets to be having lost over 4 lbs....just taking forever for me to do it. I suppose I could follow a stricter diet but if I do that I don't feel like it will something that I can do long term. For me, I need something I can live with so I will just have to take the slower loss (or stop traveling). I did give into a few cravings last week so that probably had an affect on it. This week should be easier and since it is just C and I for Thanksgiving I can make everything and make sure it is all healthy.....that will certainly help!!

No comments:

Post a Comment