Thursday, November 5, 2009

Day 92 - Feeling Better

Sorry for my mini freak out yesterday. I shouldn't step on the scale in my clothes and not at my normal time....it just frustrates me. I had to step back and think about it a little bit (and vent on here) because I know I am eating healthy...minus that stupid pumpkin bread and I know it will eventually work.

I have been really good about the water this week. Normally I would have a diet coke with lunch but this week I have had water. I have to admit that I sometimes don't feel as full but I think that is just the bubbles talking :-) I also have added some tea before bedtime. I have always wanted to be a tea drinker...it seems like there are so many that are so good for you, but I just couldn't get into it. I think that they smell so good but then never taste as good as the smell. The other night I had some Chai tea and I liked it a little bit better than I have in the past so yesterday I bought some bedtime tea....it is chamomile and peppermint and is supposed to help you relax. It also helps me get in another cup of water for the day. So, at least I am getting that goal in this week....small changes.

Next is looking up the nutrition of the restaurants that I know I can eat at next week and then making decisions about what I will order so that I don't slip up......I hate having to do all this and wish I was one of those people that could eat whatever they wanted but oh well, not going to happen for me :-)

1 comment: