Tuesday, January 5, 2010

D3RS

So far, so good. Still seem to be fighting off this funk that C and I have had but hopefully that will be gone soon.

I have eaten on plan and very healthy for the last three days. I do feel that I get a little hungry in the afternoons and can't really figure out what I want to eat for a snack. I might try some cereal of some sort and a piece of string cheese. I have gotten in all my veggies/fruit and all my water for the last 3 days (only 3 days but you have to start somewhere). I made it to the gym yesterday for a spin class and I am thinking about going to one today (though can't decide with the funk that I have). I have plans to go to at least 3 more classes at the gym this week too. I really do miss them. The snow might mess up that plan but lets hope not!

I am feeling pretty good, really in control, and pretty relaxed about it all. I had no idea how much making weekly menus would help me. I look forward to the cooking and eating of my planned out meals...let's keep it up.

My newest obsession has been couponing! I am completely addicted and am really making an effort to fit it into my healthy eating. I will let you guys know how I do.

1 comment:

  1. Having my meals more or less planned out has been great. It takes the guess work out & I don't say screw it and end up a Chick-fil-a.

    ReplyDelete