Sunday, January 3, 2010

D1RS

That stands for day one, restart :-). I weighed in this morning because it was my normal day to weigh in and I was down 1.3. That is pretty good since I didn't really try last week (didn't go to the gym and did finish up the cookies my mom baked).

So far, so good. I got in all my 5 servings of veggies today, cooked a healthy dinner and have drank all my water for the last 3 days. I am even within my points for today. Tonight I was very careful to make sure that I only ate what was supposed to be a serving and afterward I wasn't full but I also wasn't hungry. I do feel satisfied so I hope that I can keep it up.

I think that one of my crutches for a little while will be a nighttime latte (decaf) if I still feel hungry after dinner. They are filling but are only the calories of a cup of milk so it will be a good way to have a late night snack but not a lot of calories. I am hoping that knowing this will help me to not overeat for dinner.

Since we only ate a serving for dinner, we have yummy leftovers for other days :-) YAY!!

No comments:

Post a Comment