Sunday, January 24, 2010

Weigh In Day

I haven't been as good about staying with the blog again, but today is weight in. I am down another 1.6lbs. That is 3 weeks in a row with a loss and down 6.4lbs since Jan 1st. I am pretty excited about that.

I have worked out quite a bit this past week but I also have gotten better about only eating the amount of points that I should eat for the week and it is getting a lot easier. I am still eating unprocessed and wholesome foods.

I am a little nervous about next week because I travel again. I am going to try to make sure I get a lot of exercise in before my trip and then eat healthy while I am there. It might not be so bad since I will only be gone for 3 days. The week after I am going to traveling for 5 days so that might be a little tougher but I have tried to plan out where we will eat for most of our meals (though subway is out now because of the processed meat) so I am hoping that will help. I also booked the hotel that has new treadmills (just installed in Dec) and they have TVs attached. I am hoping to get in an hour walk before dinner each night to try to keep up some of the exercise.

2 comments:

  1. Good job and good luck with the traveling.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome! I can cook on Friday instead of going out to eat as well if you like. Just let me know! Might be easier with Oliver anyway...

    ReplyDelete