Thursday, August 27, 2009

Exercise

I don't feel like doing it. I just don't and I struggle with that. For some reason when I am home I love going to the gym and I love sweating but lately I haven't felt like it on the road. I know that it can be a vital part of losing weight and I like the extra points that it gives me to eat but I guess not enough to make me actually do the exercise. I am hoping that today it is just because I am still on the very edge of a somewhat cold. The only real symptom I have left is a little tightness in my breathing....that is not too bad but it makes it even less appealing to exercise.

Other than that, the eating went pretty well until lunch yesterday and today. Yesterday was Mexican and I cannot resist cheese dip. I just can't do it. I don't ever suggest Mexican restaurants if I am trying to be healthy for this very reason but yesterday I went to lunch with the location personnel and I had to eat there. I did get fajitas without the tortilla but I also inhaled the cheese dip as always. Sadly, the cheese is not the bad part for you, the bad part is the tortillas. Today was Italian. I went to an Italian place the other night but picked the fish entree instead of pasta but today I gave in. I did still get a chicken scampi dish and mostly ate the chicken but there was still butter and pasta involved.

I am going to be home tomorrow night and for two weeks after that so I am hoping to really make some progress in that time. I found a cleanse that I like and I think that I might try to do it. Some websites say to only do it for 3 days but the one I found says 7. I am not sure if I could keep it up for 7 days but I could definitely do it for 3. The only thing that I don't understand about this stuff is that most of them tell you that you might feel flu like symptoms while your body is getting rid of the stuff. So, if they are already in your body, how come you start to feel bad when they are leaving? Doesn't seem logical to me but we will see....not sure what day I will start with.

No comments:

Post a Comment