Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Day 63

I have struggled this week. I already know I need to just suck it up and be good but I just find it so hard lately. I decided that I should go ahead and sign up for the WW website. They have a get one month free thing right now and I did well the last time I actually signed up for it. The thing is, since I have been eating healthier, I haven't gained anything and I have at least maintained (and lost a little) so I am thinking that if I can just jump start it and lose a bit then I will be able to maintain after that. Here is to hoping. I haven't really used up all my points for the week but I am not feeling like I am doing a good job on the road this week at all (though still eating lots of salads and stuff to get my veggies in).

No comments:

Post a Comment