Sunday, October 25, 2009

Day 81 - Weigh In

Ok, so it really wasn't as bad as I thought it would be. I came home a day early from vacation and so I was able to weigh in this morning. We ate HORRIBLY the entire time I was gone...I think that I had fries almost daily and barely any veggies or water at all. By the end of the week I could definitely tell and my stomach was not happy with me. Well, last night when I got home I went to the grocery store and got all kinds of yummy (and mostly organic) stuff. Last night I cooked dinner and in the car on the way home yesterday I made a little menu for the week. I really hope that it will all go well and I can use these few weeks at home to really get back on track.

So, in the weigh in I gained about 2.5 pounds. Seriously not that bad considering all the bad stuff I ate. i was expecting like 5 or 6!!

No comments:

Post a Comment