Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Day 70- Improvements?

This week I have really stayed on the WW plan. I think that signing up for the online tracking and website was probably a good move for me. I never thought that I would be the type who would need that website to lose weight. The last time I did WW I just did it on my own using an excel spreadsheet, but for some reason this time I needed to sign up.

Another development is that I actually exercised twice this week. I know, I know....I really need to do it more often but it just hasn't happened in the last few weeks. After doing the exercise I realized that I really like how I feel when I am done and I need to do it more often.

I also worked on my travel schedule for work and it looks like after this week of vacation I will only be out of town one week between now and December. I think that this will go a long way in helping me to get a good start on my weight loss. I truly think that I can maintain on the road if I could just lose the weight.

Also, since I wasn't able to weigh in last week, won't be home this Sunday or next Sunday, I am going to weigh in this Friday, just to check the progress. I hope that flying will not skew it...we shall see.

No comments:

Post a Comment