Monday, October 12, 2009

Day 68

Yesterday was supposed to be my weigh in day but since I am in Atlanta with no scale, you will have to wait. The bad part is that I will not be in town this Sunday with my scale or next Sunday either. That makes it a little hard for me to know how I am doing. Since I signed up for the WW website again I feel like I am tracking better and hope that will help me to lose even if I can't weigh myself. Maybe I will be really surprised when I get back from vacation. Wouldn't that be nice?

The thing that I am enjoying the most about my WW online thing is that it works on my blackberry so I can look up points anytime. Lord knows that I always have that with me so hopefully this will help me even more and I can really stick with it for a few months. I really think that if I could just lose that I would be able to maintain because I feel like I have gotten that part of being out of town down.

No comments:

Post a Comment