Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Day 76 0 Cheese, Cheese, and Cheese

Well, I am in America's Dairyland and we have taken full advantage. Definitely not having an on plan week this week. It is pretty bad but hopefully all the walking will help. I did weight myself last Friday morning and hadn't gained anything so my plan of maintaining while on the road is working. Now, I will in town for several weeks (until December minus one week) after vacation so that should help tremendously with the actual loss part...the maintain I seem to have down.

Anyway, I will not be able to weigh in on Sunday but will on Monday....I hope the damage is not too bad. It is hard to find anything healthy when you have two places (sometimes just one) to choose from.....

1 comment:

  1. We've been on a cheese love fest lately. Very small amounts for me, and Kim's protein/dairy. Kim is hooked on good Parmesan and I've most recently fallen for Smoked Gouda. Hope you're eating some good stuff!

    ReplyDelete