Thursday, October 1, 2009

Day 57 - Ode to Brita Filter

How I love thee!! It makes the yucky water taste perfect and I am drinking away. So happy to have water back in the routine. The only complaint I have is that the lid doesn't stay on the pitcher too well...anyone else with that problem? Did I get a defective one?

I have been really good with my points this week and have barely used any of the extra ones...that is really good for me since last week I used twice as many as you get. I did step on the scale this morning for a peak and it wasn't any different but maybe that will change by the official weigh in date. Out of town for the next two weeks so I need to make sure to stay on track!


Here are my stats for Sunday:
Daily pts: 21/21 (remained counted in weekly pts used up)
Activity pts: 0
Weekly pts used up (running total):0/35
Veggies: 2/5
Milk: 2/2
Water: 8/8

Here are my stats for Monday:
Daily pts: 23/21 (remained counted in weekly pts used up)
Activity pts: 5
Weekly pts used up (running total):2/35
Veggies: 1/5
Milk: 2/2
Water: 5/8

Here are my stats for Tuesday:
Daily pts: 26/21 (remained counted in weekly pts used up)
Activity pts: 5
Weekly pts used up (running total):7/35
Veggies: 1/5
Milk: 2/2
Water: 5/8

1 comment:

  1. You did not get a defictive lid. Ours was such a problem I thought we were using it wrong and promptly broke it. Now we have a gimpy lid. It's actually in pieces.

    Glad you like the Brita. We love both of ours.

    ReplyDelete