Sunday, September 27, 2009

Day 55- Weigh In Day

I weighed in this morning and have relost the few pounds I had gained in the last few weeks. That was good news. I sort of wish that I had lost some more but I will take a loss and then today is the start of a new week. I went over my points last week by 35.5 pts which is almost a whole extra week's worth of points. That isn't good but it is still better than in other weeks.

I decided yesterday that I was going to try to plan out my meals for the week somewhat. I went to the grocery store and shopped all at once instead of going a few days a week. I thought that maybe I would try to plan out what we would have a few nights this week so it would be easier to stay in my points. I also bought some stuff for me for lunch during the week that is low in points. The one problem that I ran into is that the grocery store (at least the one closest to use) is already really low on vegetables that are fresh. No green beans or snap peas or a few other things that I was going to buy. That is a bit disappointing but I am hoping it is just that Kroger and I will be able to find some at another Kroger because I haven't done that well with fruits and veggies the last few days.




Here are my stats for Thursday:
Daily pts: 31/21 (remainer counted in weekly pts used up)
Activity pts: 0
Weekly pts used up (running total): 37/35
Veggies: 4/5
Milk: 2/2
Water: 8/8

Here are my stats for Friday:
Daily pts:44/21 (remainer counted in weekly pts used up)
Activity pts: 0
Weekly pts used up (running total): 58/35
Veggies: 2/5
Milk: 2/2
Water: 4/8

Here are my stats for Saturday:
Daily pts: 33.5/21 (remained counted in weekly pts used up)
Activity pts: 0
Weekly pts used up (running total): 70.5/35
Veggies: 0/5
Milk: 1/2
Water: 8/8

2 comments:

  1. have you thought about buying them frozen?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, I buy frozen but I really don't like snap peas frozen....I only tried them once and must have gotten a bad bag or something cause they were all mushy and yucky. I have only had canned green beans and corn but I will have to check out the frozen ones this year it looks like.

    ReplyDelete