Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Day 3 Detox

I made it!! I think that I am going to try to keep up the extra fruit and veggies up but am going to definitely have my latte tomorrow and will probably reintroduce meat in as well. I will try to hold down the salt content and will use more herbs and natural seasonings because they really do taste better.

Here are my eats for the day:
breakfast - pear, sunflower seeds
snack - sunflower seeds
lunch - Panera side salad (with some balsamic vinegar) and panera summer corn chowder (this was not the best choice because it was a bit creamy (not thick but still)).
Snack - trailmix (raisins and other nuts, no salt)
Dinner - Wendy's baked potato (had to put a tiny amount of buttery spread because it wasn't tasting too good with the pepper) and side salad without dressing (sadly I like the taste of lettuce).

When I was reading all these websites about the detox and cleansing, a lot of them said that it would cause you to go to the bathroom a lot more....and some of them even suggested taking laxatives to help things along. I didn't really experience that in the first two days but then tonight, I did have a little tummy ache. I say this just to make the point that just because you do a detox, it doesn't mean that you will spend the whole day on the toilet.

No comments:

Post a Comment