Thursday, September 24, 2009

Day 52

Not much else going on here. I was pretty hungry this morning so I had a pancake at work. Hopefully that will not throw me over for the day anymore than usual. I feel like I have done extremely well this week and stayed more within my points than in the last few weeks so I really hope to see a loss on Sunday!

Here are my stats for yesterday:
Daily pts: 33/21 (remained counted in weekly pts used up)
Activity pts: 0
Weekly pts used up (running total): 27/35
Veggies: 5/5
Milk: 2/2
Water: 8/8

YAY I got all my water in yesterday. Looking for a similar day today! The reason I went over my point so much was because I had a lot of protein yesterday which costs more points. Even though I went over a bit, it wasn't with junk food and actually I don't think that I had anything that was processed yesterday other than some wheat pasta at lunch. I consider that a pretty good day!

No comments:

Post a Comment