Monday, September 14, 2009

Mistake

That is what I made yesterday. Right after I got done talking about how good I was going to be and how I was going to start the week off right and then it happened. C and I went on a 25 mile bike ride where I burned 800 calories and at the end, I was starving. I was going to figure out food but C suggested we stop on the way home. We stopped at McDonald's where I normally get nuggets (1pt a piece) and kid sized fries. Well, yesterday C said we should try the Angus burger and I was under the impression that it was better for you than a regular burger (6pts). It was GOOD but when I looked up the nutritional value it was over 700 calories (17 pts and I only get 21 a day). Ugh!!! Luckily I had burned over 1000 calories between the gym and the bike ride but I was so upset that I didn't look up the nutrition before eating it. Lesson learned and it will NOT happened again!!! Luckily since it was my first day of my new week, I can still catch up to get back some of my "extra" points to use this weekend. I get 35 a week so even with my mistake I still have most of them (thank goodness for exercise!!)

Also, I have been thinking that I need a new format for this blog but I am not sure what yet. I want some more consistency and to use this to make me more accountable. I am going to think of ideas this week so look for it soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment