Friday, October 30, 2009

Day 86 - Water, Water, Water

Why do I struggle with the water consumption that I wasn't able to live without a few years ago? I am still really struggling to get it all in (or any of it in some days). It is very frustrating but it is what I am going to work on next week.

This week the focus was getting more fruits and veggies into my meals and I am happy to report that I had at least one serving (sometimes two) of either fruit or veggies for every meal so far this week. I also sneaked a peak at the scale and if it holds true then I will be down over 2lbs for the week. I have been 100% within my points for the week and I even have a few banked up for this weekend. I think that the weekend will be a challenge because Dudley is coming to visit and we will probably eat out a lot. Hopefully I can keep it reasonable though and not overeat. I did save some points to help me out so that will be good.

I will check in on Sunday for my official weigh in!

3 comments:

  1. Great job with your progress so far this week. I've got the opposite issue going on with water. I'm drinking crazy amounts now. Average day for me now is between 6-8 32oz containers. I stay thirsty. I have to wake up in the night at least twice to drink more water. Luckily I couldn't wake Kim up with a shotgun blast so at least I don't bother her with my drinking problem :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, that is how I used to be, that is why I don't understand how my body just can do without it now...I used to HAVE to drink about 80-100ozs a day or I felt like I was going to DIE of thirst..but now I can go a whole day with none. I still drink 16 ozs of latte in the morning and diet coke occasionally. I am going to focus on the water next week....I tried a bit this week but didn't focus as much as I should have......

    ReplyDelete
  3. I made a soup today that was awesome! It had a lot of veggies- carrots, zucchini, onion, tomatoes, spinach, and northern beans. I know the bean isn't a veggie, but just thought I'd mention it. It is a beef broth based and it had oregano to add a kick and hot sausage that could be substituted for turkey sausage.

    ReplyDelete