Friday, June 5, 2009

1.8 down, 18.2 to go!

I weighed myself this morning and I was down some more. YAY! I am excited that my eating well and working out is paying off! I do not feel well at all today. I am not sure what the deal is but I think that it might have been something I ate (which was a salad from Wendy's last night...I know, fast food but it was a side salad). Anyway. It hit me all of a sudden this morning and I haven't really felt the same ever since. It worries me a bit since I am going on vacation tomorrow but hopefully it is just a one day thing.

Due to the fact that I haven't felt well, the only thing I have eaten today is Honeynut Cheerios. I ate lots of them (like 3 cups at different times) but it is the only thing I have eaten. I am going to try to get some bread for some toast tonight and hope that will help.

So, in prep for vacation I looked at the towns we are staying in and there were some regular restaurants (where I know I will have ok options) and there were grocery stores. We also have a hotel room with a fridge so that is good. My plan is to take fruit from the breakfast bar (apples and such) every morning and to use the trail mix that I made out of healthy cereal. The goal is really just to not gain any weight while on vacation. I doubt I will be able to lose any...wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment