Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Better

This week I have been much better. I don't know it if is because I have been so busy at work or because I have made a real effort but whatever it is, I have done better. I went to the grocery store and got mini wheats and fruit. I still drink my latte in the morning but I snack on mini wheats and fruit. I have been looking up where we were going to lunch and eating the healthiest thing that they have caloriewise. I also always order a side salad and get oil and vinegar as my dressing but only put a little on. So far I feel like it has worked. I haven't worked out at all though. I brought all the stuff but then I have been busy and my neck has been bothering me, that makes it hard to do a whole lot with weights and stuff.

I hope that my weigh in on Monday will show my progress and I am in town for the next 3 weeks with access to more healthy food and the gym :-) I am pretty excited about it. Unfortunately I am going to be on the road a bit more than I had wanted to be so I am glad that I have been able to eat better on the road.

No comments:

Post a Comment