Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Long Day

Today was a bit hard for me. I feel like all I have done is eat all day. I haven't added up all the calories yet but most of it was fruit so hopefully it will not be too bad when I do add them up. I am hoping that it is just the fact that I go up super early today that has made me so hungry. I also meant to go to the grocery store tonight but I didn't get a chance to so now I don't have any snacks for tomorrow. I am going to try to go in the morning when they serve breakfast and get some fruit and stuff. We will see :-) I just really wanted to complain because today was a hard day eating wise and sadly I didn't work out either :-(

On the bright side, I ordered chinese tonight and I got steamed chicken and veggies with no sauce really...it was actually pretty good so I was glad that I chose the healthy thing :-) Baby steps.

No comments:

Post a Comment