Thursday, June 18, 2009

Today Went Better

I was pretty good today. The one disappointing thing that happened was that I went downstairs and got a cheese omelet in the morning. I thought 3 eggs, some cheese, and some oliver oil couldn't be that bad, right? WRONG. it was over 500 calories and 42g of fat according to the website of the company that runs our cafeteria. That sucks. I have no idea what they put it that mix to make it that fattening and I thought I was being all healthy. That has happened to me a lot in the dining room so I have decided that they just don't have any healthy options other than fruit for breakfast. I will be purchasing cereal like whole grain cheerios to bring next time I am in town. Live and learn. Plus, hopefully by the next time I get here I will be eating healthier.

The good news is that I have been writing down everything I eat so I am going to add up the calories. I did that for yesterday and I had eaten 2425 cals...YIKES!! That is about 500-600 above what I normally eat or at least normally since I started to try to eat well.

This is harder than I thought...or at least the traveling part is harder than I thought.

I took some before pictures today in my studio. I took them in a tank top and jeans because that is my favorite outfit and what I really want to look good in. I might get brave enough to post them but it might not be until I have gotten some progress under my belt :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment