Monday, June 1, 2009

.4 lbs down, 19.6 to go

I survived the weekend! YAY! I drank all my water (minus a little on Sunday but I was really close) and I curbed some of my normal tenancies.

On Friday I ate less pizza because I had a veggie snack beforehand.

On Saturday at brunch I had turkey bacon, buckwheat pancakes, and sugar free syrup.

I also bought some fruit this weekend to snack on and cooked a yummy dinner last night.

I was really happy to see the scale move at least a little...I know it is not much but it is something and you have to start somewhere. Today I have been snacking on sunflower seeds...those are a bit addicting though so I need to curb that a bit. I also bought some cereals to make some trail mix for our trip next week, I hope that will help too. And finally, I got a little notebook and I am keeping track of all the things that I eat...even if it is only a little grab here and there. We will see how this keeps up....

Today is a spin class at the gym.

Hope everyone had a great weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment