Monday, June 22, 2009

Good news/Bad news

Bad news is that I didn't lose any weight last week. Good news is that I didn't gain any weight last week. I am over the whole 'wanting to eat everything in sight' thing and am back to being rational about it all.

I am traveling for work for the next 5 days but I am going to set a goal of getting all my water in and eating at least 3-5 servings of fruit and veggies per day. I also have a new protein bar that D gave me that I will probably try out later this morning. So far, so good, I had an apple with my breakfast latte.

I am a little worried about the restaurant choices in the town I am going to because it is a really small town. When my employees travled there most of their receipts were from fast food. I am going to have to try hard to get all the healthy stuff in :-). Mentally I feel like I am ready again after my little relapse.

No comments:

Post a Comment