Monday, June 29, 2009

Well, this week I didn't lose any weight but I also didn't gain any. Hopefully this upcoming week will be different and I will actually lose some. I thought that I ate really well last week so I am a little disappointed that I didn't lose any but at the same time, I did eat out for every meal and had ice cream twice (though not that much). Since being back I have been eating lots of fruits and veggies and cooking every night so hopefully I will reap the benefits soon.

Even though I didn't lose while I was on the road, I did maintain and I felt better overall. I tried to pick healthy options and I always ordered a house salad as a starter but only used oil and vinegar as the dressing. I think that helped because then I didn't fill up on bread and I was getting some healthy fats in the oil (which I used sparingly). For the first time in a really long time I felt like I was able to make good choices while traveling. That gives me hope that if I can lose weight on the weeks that I am home then maybe I can at least maintain it while I am on the road. We will see how it goes.

No comments:

Post a Comment